Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fat Tuesday


Sarah Michelle Gellar Celebrates Fat Tuesday With Rachael Ray


Sarah Michelle Gellar is appearing on the Rachael Ray Show tomorrow morning (FatTuesday! February 21st) to chat about her family, her love for New Orleans, and her chef husband (Freddie Prinze Jr.).


On her love for New Orleans :
“I love New Orleans . It was just some of the best food I’ve ever eaten in my entire life. And they’re the nicest people. It’s pretty amazing.”




Sarah Michelle on cooking for her family:
“I have been getting better I have to say. I’ve been spoiled because my husband is a chef. I got lazy you know we have a two and a half year old so I have to cook now. And I don’t want her to eat what we consider typical children’s food. I want her to eat like we do. .

Her daughter Charlotte is good about trying new foods:
“We love food and we want her to enjoy it and she’ll always try something twice.”

She admits that working full time is exhausting:
“I progressively get more tired throughout the season. In my defense I have a two and a half year old and setting my alarm is sometimes difficult for me.”

Photos courtesy of the Rachael Ray Show

Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright iTrendous 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all